How to Bet on a Game with 10Bet – Step by Step
Find out how to bet on E-Sports with 10Bet, a bookmaker that has been part of the online sports betting scene since 2003. The company has one of the widest ranges of E-Sports betting markets of any sportsbook, with odds provided on a host of international competitions for a range of different games, as well as taking bets on local leagues in China, South Korea and Taiwan.
To bet on a game with 10Bet, you first need to sign up, which is a simple and speedy process.
Register an Account with 10Bet
Visit www.10Bet.com and use the green ‘Join Now’ button to create your account.
- Enter your name, date of birth and email address. Then press ‘Next’.
2. Confirm your country of residence, mobile phone number and home address. Then press ‘Next’.
3. Choose a username and password, input your favoured currency and set a daily, weekly or monthly spending limit. Tick the reCAPTCHA box, then tick the box to accept 10Bet’s terms and conditions, and press ‘Create my account’.
Deposit Funds and Verify Your Account
Log in to your 10Bet account and use the green ‘Deposit’ button, then follow these steps to fund your account.
- Pick your deposit method. You can choose between a debit or credit card deposit with Visa or Mastercard, Paypal, Skrill, Neteller, paysafecard or ecoPayz.
- Select the amount you wish to deposit, with a minimum transaction of £/€10.
- Choose to deposit the funds to Sportsbook, rather than Casino.
- Enter the code to activate your bonus (see below for more details on the 10Bet welcome bonus).
- Tick the box to consent to the ‘Protection of Customer Funds’ statement.
- Use the green ‘Deposit’ button to complete the transaction.
When you make your first deposit to 10Bet, the site will attempt to automatically verify your identity to ensure you are over 18 and legally able to bet. If this fails, you must upload identification documents through the player account section.
10Bet Welcome Bonus
At the time of writing, in February 2018, 10Bet’s welcome bonus is 50% of your firs deposit, up to £200. To qualify, it must be your first deposit and be worth £15 or more. Skrill or Neteller transactions do not count.
To activate the bonus, you must first place bets to the value of your deposit at minimum odds of 3/5. In order to withdraw winnings from the bonus, you must bet through the deposit and bonus amount combined five times, with 50% of each bet contributing to the bonus amount.
Live Betting on E-Sports Matches
10Bet offers in-play betting on E-Sports matches, which allows you to place your stake whilst the action is underway. The odds shift according to the match action, depending on which team or player is winning at any given time.
To bet in-play, follow these simple steps:
- Use the ‘Live Betting’ tab to bring up the in-play options.
- Use the ‘E-Sports’ tab to show the games currently offering markets.
- Select the team or player you wish to bet on, which brings up the bet slip.
- On the bet slip, decide how much you want to stake. The slip automatically calculates your return (your winnings plus your original stake) if your bet is successful.
- Press the green ‘Place Bets’ button when you are happy with your selection.
In the following screenshot, Virtus Pro are playing Vici Gaming in the preliminary group stages of the Dota 2 major, ESL One Katowice 2018. At this stage in the match, 10Bet feels that Vici Gaming are most likely to go on to victory, making them favourites at 20/83 in the outright match winner market.
If you backed Virtus Pro to win the match, you would receive odds of 21/10 at this stage. Betting £/€5 on Virtus Pro brings a profit of £/€10.50 plus your £/€5 stake returned when they win, meaning £/€15.50 is paid into your player account.
How to Place a Bet on Upcoming E-Sports Matches at 10Bet
If you would like to bet on an upcoming E-Sports match or tournament, follow these steps.
- Find E-Sports in the sports menu and click through.
2. From the list of forthcoming E-Sports matches and tournaments, follow the links to find the odds on offer.
3. Select the player or team you wish to bet on, which launches the bet slip.
4. Choose your stake and find the value of your potential winnings.
5. Press the green ‘Place Bets’ button when you are happy with your selection.
Cash Out at 10Bet
10Bet allows you to cash out on many events, providing you with a reduced payout if you choose to take an early payment while your selection is winning. If you qualify for a cash out, you will find the option in the ‘My Bets’ section of your bet slip. In addition, you can cash out on some losing bets and save some of your stake.
10Bet also offers partial cash out, meaning you can accept part of your winnings, whilst the rest of your stake stays active. However, you should note that the active stake is placed at the odds as they stood when you completed the partial cash out, not at the original odds you accepted before the event.
Withdrawing Funds from 10Bet
To withdraw funds from your 10Bet account, follow these instructions:
1. Open the dropdown menu and select ‘Withdraw’.
3. Input the amount you would like to withdraw. The minimum amount is £/€5.
4. Use the green ‘Withdraw’ button to request the withdrawal.
Once you have requested the funds, it remains pending until 10Bet reviews and confirms the transaction. This can take between one and five days.
|Bewertung der Informationen:|