- 1 Fortnite
- 1.0.1 TOP FORTNITE BETTING SITES
- 220.127.116.11 1BTC
- 18.104.22.168 WELCOME BONUS 100% UP TO $30,000
- 22.214.171.124 500$
- 126.96.36.199 WELCOME BONUS 100% UP TO 500$
- 188.8.131.52 500€
- 184.108.40.206 WELCOME BONUS 100% UP TO 500€
- 220.127.116.11 100€
- 18.104.22.168 New Customers Bonus up to 100€
- 22.214.171.124 Now, What is Fortnite?
- 126.96.36.199 How to play Fortnite
- 1.0.2 TOP PROVIDER OF THE MONTH
- 188.8.131.52 Fortnite – Betting on the most popular Battle Royale in the world
- 184.108.40.206 WELCOME BONUS 100% UP TO $30,000
- 220.127.116.11 WELCOME BONUS 100% UP TO 500$
- 18.104.22.168 WELCOME BONUS 100% UP TO $30,000
- 22.214.171.124 WELCOME BONUS 100% UP TO 500$
- 126.96.36.199 WELCOME BONUS 100% UP TO 500€
- 188.8.131.52 Best bookmakers to bet on Fortnite
- 184.108.40.206 Top Fortnite Events to bet on
- 1.0.3 EDITOR'S CHOICE
- 1.0.4 TOP PROVIDER OF THE MONTH
- 1.0.5 HOT TOPICS
- 1.0.6 EDITOR'S CHOICE
- 1.0.7 LATEST NEWS
- 1.0.8 LIVE MATCHES AND ODDS – BET NOW AND GET 100% UP TO 500€
- 1.0.9 TOP PROVIDER OF THE MONTH
- 1.0.10 BEST BONUSES
- 1.0.11 HOT TOPICS
- 1.0.1 TOP FORTNITE BETTING SITES
- 1.1 Common Fortnite questions
- 1.1.1 What is the objective of Fortnite Battle Royale?
- 1.1.2 How many players can participate in a Fortnite match?
- 1.1.3 What is the in-game storm that forces players closer together called?
- 1.1.4 What was Fortnite Battle Royale awarded at the Golden Joystick Awards in 2019?
- 1.1.5 What is the most popular item used for mobility in Chapter 2 Season 5?
- 1.1.6 Who is the youngest millionaire gamer in Fortnite?
- 1.1.7 What weapon does not exist in Fortnite?
- 1.1.8 How does one recruit players for a Fortnite esports team?
- 1.1.9 How can players become a Fortnite pro?
- 1.1.10 What are the other popular categories of esport games besides Fortnite?
- 1.1.11 What is the highest peak of viewership for Fortnite esports?
- 1.1.12 Who is Anas, a Fortnite pro who recently won $1 million in a tournament?
- 1.1.13 What is the Fortnite x The Kid LAROI collaboration about?
- 1.1.14 Is height advantage important in Fortnite?
- 1.1.15 How does the Snowy Flopper enhance mobility in Fortnite?
- 1.1.16 What is the meaning of “cranking up back-to-back no scope shots” in Fortnite?
- 1.2 Fortnite esports tournaments
- 1.2.1 What is Fortnite esports?
- 1.2.2 How do I participate in Fortnite esports tournaments?
- 1.2.3 Is Fortnite esports only for professional players?
- 1.2.4 How do I win a Fortnite esports tournament?
- 1.2.5 What are the rules for Fortnite esports tournaments?
- 1.2.6 What are the prizes for Fortnite esports tournaments?
- 1.2.7 How are Fortnite esports tournaments structured?
- 1.2.8 How is the winner of a Fortnite esports tournament determined?
- 1.2.9 What are the requirements for participating in a Fortnite esports tournament?
- 1.2.10 How does a team participate in a Fortnite esports tournament?
- 1.2.11 Are Fortnite esports tournaments held online or in person?
- 1.2.12 How do I watch a Fortnite esports tournament?
- 1.2.13 Who are the top Fortnite esports players?
- 1.2.14 What is the history of Fortnite esports?
- 1.2.15 How has the Fortnite esports scene evolved over time?
Battle Royale games are the biggest trend in the video game industry and there is little doubt that Fortnite: Battle Royale is the king. Or at least, it is the video game that sets the standards. Fortnite is one of the most popular games in the world since its launch in 2017, daily there are millions of fans who play this video game on the different platforms it is available. Epic Games presents us with this title where 100 players face each other to death on an island with the simple purpose of being the last one alive in the game. In Battle Royale games, luck is part of the victories, but your skills in shooter games, the collection of weapons, materials, and any other object that can help you win the games are fundamental.
TOP FORTNITE BETTING SITES
Now, What is Fortnite?
Fortnite is a third-person shooter game (that is, you will always see your full character while moving or shooting). This game has two different modes – Save the World and Battle Royale.
So, Fortnite is a game that was developed and released to the general public by the company Epic Games in 2017. In this game, different players jump off a bus on an island or map, either playing solo or in a group, together with 99 other players.
After selecting the place where you want to start, the race begins to get the best weapons, as many elements as possible, and collect building materials, all this while advancing to a specific area of the map that is randomly chosen, which is indicated by the game itself during the game.
Unlike traditional multiplayer shooters, Fortnite has a unique map per season, which is large and has different locations very entertaining. At the beginning of a match, it is unlikely that you will encounter any other player, due to the large size of the map.
But, as the game progresses, there is a circle that closes towards a specific point on the map, where you will have to encounter the rivals that are still standing. Of course, if you find yourself outside the circle, your character will gradually die.
Fortnite is a Battle Royale very similar to Apex Legends, PUBG, and even Warzone, but this shooter from Epic Games has a feature that makes it very special. In Fortnite, you can build structures depending on the materials you have collected. This will allow you to place different traps, build fortresses to protect yourself, and create cover during the game. Unlike the rest of the Battle Royale, in Fortnite, you will have to master your shooting and building skills to succeed and win the matches.
Other important aspects that make Fortnite the most played Battle Royale so far are, first of all, that it is a free video game and, secondly, the requirements to play it are not so restrictive, so to speak, this is because it is a multiplatform game and anyone with a console, PC or cell phone can play it.
How to play Fortnite
The first thing we need to be clear about is how we are going to undertake the adventure within the Fortnite game. Whether solo, in duos, or squads. We will also have at our disposal several game modes that vary according to Epic Games updates or, they are simply game modes created by the imagination of different creators of the community.
Currently, Fortnite includes 4 game modes: Battle Royale, Zero Build (Battle Royale without construction), Creative Mode, and Save the World.
We start with the most played game mode in Fortnite since its launch in 2017, Battle Royale. As we mentioned, you are in a bus along with 99 people and we fly over a huge and contrasting island with many points of interest. We will be able to mark on the map the exact place we want to get to. You decide at what moment to deploy and, at what specific place on the map you want to drop to look for the best possible weaponry.
In this game mode, you must collect weapons, elements that serve to protect you, and materials that you use to build the different structures. Remember that as time goes by, the area that is enclosed in the circle is decreasing and we must head towards the central point of this circle to prevent our character from dying.
Finally, you must use our skills to win the “Master Victory” by being the last one alive out of 100 players.
This Fortnite game mode has the same objective as Battle Royale, with the difference that in this mode it is not possible to perform any kind of construction. That is, in this game mode you have to put into practice your shooting skills and the use of different elements of the game to achieve victory.
Creative Mode puts Fortnite in the palm of our hands. In this mode, you can bring all of our ideas to life so you can see how far your skills and imagination can take you. You can create unique islands and games and share them with your friends. In Creative Mode, you can also try out thousands of games and spaces that have been created by other players to let your imagination run wild.
Save the World
This is the original mode of Fortnite, this is what the game was created for. You can team up with 3 other players and create different strategies, build fortresses and complete all the missions they have. As the game progresses, you can get special items and different experiences that will help you improve your skills.
This game mode focuses on the fact that you and your squadron must defend yourselves from a horde of monsters to fulfill the objective of saving the world.
It should be noted that this game mode is not free, you’ll have to invest a couple of bucks.
Fortnite – Betting on the most popular Battle Royale in the world
Although other e-sports such as CS:GO, LOL, and Dota 2 are the main ones in terms of sports betting, Fortnite has not been left behind and, this is mainly thanks to the immense prize pool that they use to accumulate in the big tournaments of this video game throughout the world.
In recent years, the main online bookmakers have seen a very big potential in Esports betting and, Fortnite is one of the main video games that have stood out. Even in the different Fortnite tournaments, we have already observed how the bookmakers are sponsors and give different promotions to new users who register.
Types of Bets in Fortnite
- Single Bets: These are the most common and the ones that are made before the start of a particular game or tournament and are characterized by offering different odds with better yields. In this type of bet, you can place bets on the winner of the match, the number of kills, and the number of odd or even kill. There is also the possibility to choose which player will have the first kill.
- Combined Bets: In this type of bet, you must select the outcome of two or more matches. These are not very common when betting on Fortnite, but different bookmakers include them. While it is true that this type of bet usually generates very high winnings, the risk of the bet is much higher, so only the riskiest bettors make this type of bet.
- Live bets: It means that these are the bets you can place during the game, these are very exciting, because in the Fortnite world anything can happen. If you change your mind and you think that a player will not survive, you can change to his rival. Of course, it should be noted that the odds here are higher, so the winnings are lower.
- Handicap: As in any sport, this type of betting occurs when a very experienced player of a very high level is pitted against a much less experienced one. For example, in a tournament it may be that an unlucky rookie has to play against GXR Queasy, the Serbian who is currently #1 in Europe, as the bookmaker gives an advantage to the opponent, to make things more interesting.
Best bookmakers to bet on Fortnite
For you to have a better experience when betting on Fortnite’s different events, we have summarized the 3 best-betting sites, in terms of reliability and simplicity.
- 20bet: This is a bookmaker that has convinced out experts with their offerings, odds, and speed to come up with new ideas and bonus programs. They’re always at the forefront of fast-paced betting.
- Betway: One of the best bookmakers out there today is Betway, not just for eSports betting, but for any other event. Fortnite is one of the best choices, it is one of the oldest and most reputable bookmakers out there.
- Bet365: Perhaps currently the most famous bookmaker in the world. Bet365 has become famous for its many live matches. Fortnite can bet before the start of the game and during the game, so you can react to the game and bet during the live match.
- GGbet: This is one of the few bookmakers that focuses only on e-sports. In it, you will have all the Fortnite events available and the bets you can place on each of the matches.
Top Fortnite Events to bet on
Both in terms of the number of events and the level of players taking part in them, Fortnite is one of the best Esports to bet on online. Initially, the different Fortnite events stood out mainly among younger players, but in recent years there has been a remarkable growth of senior and professional users.
Below, we will have the Top 2 Fortnite tournaments held per year where we recommend you place your bets.
- Fortnite World Cup
This is the main Fortnite event worldwide, the one that accumulates the most money in the prize pool and, consequently, the one that generates the greatest expectation and greatest emotions. This is mainly because only the best Fortnite players from each region of the world participate in this competition.
- Fortnite Champion Series
This is the second major event in the Fortnite universe and features a tournament for PC users and another for all other platforms and mobile devices. The event has a regular phase, as a qualifying league, and a final phase with the best players of the different sections.
What to consider when betting on Fortnite?
In this section it should be noted that Esports are very similar to traditional sports.
In Fortnite, we must be very aware of how is the current situation of each of the players participating in a tournament. What have been the recent results, how do these players perform in important tournaments, bearing in mind that pressure is the main enemy of every Esports player.
We must also take into account the stage of the event on which we are going to bet. That is to say, it is not the same to bet on a player in the first round than in the semifinals or finals.
It is important for everyone who wants to bet on Fortnite to know the players they want to bet on. They all have different playing styles, some are more aggressive, while others are more conservative.
LIVE MATCHES AND ODDS – BET NOW AND GET 100% UP TO 500€
Common Fortnite questions
What is the objective of Fortnite Battle Royale?
The objective is to be the last player or team standing by eliminating all other players.
How many players can participate in a Fortnite match?
100 players can participate in a Fortnite match.
What is the in-game storm that forces players closer together called?
The in-game storm is called the “Storm.”
What was Fortnite Battle Royale awarded at the Golden Joystick Awards in 2019?
Fortnite Battle Royale was awarded “Esports Game of the Year” at the Golden Joystick Awards in 2019.
What is the most popular item used for mobility in Chapter 2 Season 5?
The Snowy Flopper is the most popular item used for mobility in Chapter 2 Season 5.
Who is the youngest millionaire gamer in Fortnite?
The identity of the youngest millionaire gamer in Fortnite is not specified.
What weapon does not exist in Fortnite?
The weapon Desert Eagle does not exist in Fortnite.
How does one recruit players for a Fortnite esports team?
To recruit players for a Fortnite esports team, you must look at popular Tier-1 teams, find individuals expressing interest on their social media, message them and sell them on the idea of joining your team, and scout streams for good players with a low number of viewers.
How can players become a Fortnite pro?
To become a Fortnite pro, players should avoid common mistakes such as over-committing just to gain height advantage and instead focus on destroying the opponents’ base.
What are the other popular categories of esport games besides Fortnite?
Other popular categories of esport games include Multiplayer Online Battle Arenas (League of Legends, Defense of the Ancients 2), Battle Royales (PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds), and Real-Time Strategy Games (StarCraft 2).
What is the highest peak of viewership for Fortnite esports?
The highest peak of viewership for Fortnite esports was the inaugural Fortnite World Cup in 2019 with over 22 million hours watched.
Who is Anas, a Fortnite pro who recently won $1 million in a tournament?
Anas is a Fortnite pro who recently won $1 million in the MrBeast tournament.
What is the Fortnite x The Kid LAROI collaboration about?
The Fortnite x The Kid LAROI collaboration includes a concert, Icon Series set, and tournament.
Is height advantage important in Fortnite?
Height advantage is considered common in Fortnite, but players should not over-commit just to gain the advantage.
How does the Snowy Flopper enhance mobility in Fortnite?
The Snowy Flopper enhances mobility in Fortnite by allowing players to build a ramp, use the Snowy Flopper, and ice skate to the safe zone.
What is the meaning of “cranking up back-to-back no scope shots” in Fortnite?
The meaning of “cranking up back-to-back no scope shots” in Fortnite is not specified.
Fortnite esports tournaments
What is Fortnite esports?
Fortnite esports is a competitive gaming scene centered around the popular battle royale game, Fortnite.
How do I participate in Fortnite esports tournaments?
To participate in Fortnite esports tournaments, you need to have a strong understanding of the game, good teamwork skills, and practice regularly. You can also find information about upcoming tournaments and sign up on the game’s website or through third-party tournament organizers.
Is Fortnite esports only for professional players?
No, Fortnite esports is open to players of all skill levels, including amateur and professional players.
How do I win a Fortnite esports tournament?
To win a Fortnite esports tournament, you need to outlast all other players on the battlefield and be the last person or team standing.
What are the rules for Fortnite esports tournaments?
The rules for Fortnite esports tournaments vary, but typically players must follow the standard gameplay rules set by the game developer, Epic Games. Some tournaments may have additional rules or restrictions, such as specific weapons or gameplay modes allowed.
What are the prizes for Fortnite esports tournaments?
The prizes for Fortnite esports tournaments vary, but can include large cash payouts, in-game items, and other valuable rewards.
How are Fortnite esports tournaments structured?
Fortnite esports tournaments are typically structured as multi-round events, with players competing in a series of matches to determine the overall winner.
How is the winner of a Fortnite esports tournament determined?
The winner of a Fortnite esports tournament is determined based on their performance in the tournament’s individual matches and their overall score or ranking.
What are the requirements for participating in a Fortnite esports tournament?
The requirements for participating in a Fortnite esports tournament vary, but typically players need to have a copy of the game and meet the minimum age requirement set by the tournament organizer.
How does a team participate in a Fortnite esports tournament?
Teams participate in Fortnite esports tournaments by registering for the tournament and playing together in the tournament’s individual matches.
Are Fortnite esports tournaments held online or in person?
Fortnite esports tournaments can be held both online and in person, depending on the tournament and its organizers.
How do I watch a Fortnite esports tournament?
You can watch Fortnite esports tournaments by following the tournament’s live streams on platforms such as Twitch, YouTube, and Facebook Gaming.
Who are the top Fortnite esports players?
The top Fortnite esports players vary, but some of the most successful and well-known players include Ninja, Tfue, Mongraal, and Bugha.
What is the history of Fortnite esports?
The history of Fortnite esports dates back to the game’s launch in 2017, with the first major tournaments taking place in 2018. Since then, the Fortnite esports scene has grown and become one of the largest and most popular in the world.
How has the Fortnite esports scene evolved over time?
The Fortnite esports scene has evolved over time by introducing new gameplay modes, offering larger prize pools, and attracting more top players and teams to the game.