- 1 Casino Guide – All You Need To Know About No Deposit Bonuses
- 1.1 What is No Deposit Bonus?
- 1.2 How to get No Deposit Bonuses?
- 1.3 Different Types of No Deposit Bonus
- 1.4 Where to get the best No Deposit Bonuses?
- 1.5 How to use No Deposit Bonuses?
- 1.6 FAQ
- 1.6.1 Is No Deposit Bonus Eligible for Withdrawal?
- 1.6.2 Is No Deposit Bonus 100% Legit?
- 1.6.3 What Bets Can Be Made With No Deposit Bonus?
- 1.6.4 Can I withdraw No Deposit Bonus with PayPal?
- 1.6.5 What is the purpose of wagering requirements?
- 1.6.6 TOP PROVIDER OF THE MONTH
- 1.6.7 BEST BONUSES
- 1.6.8 EDITOR'S CHOICE
- 1.6.9 HOT TOPICS
Casino Guide – All You Need To Know About No Deposit Bonuses
What is No Deposit Bonus?
A no deposit bonus is a type of online gambling bonus that allows the user to play on the platform without paying any money. This bonus can be used to play almost all available games, while some casinos include table games with this bonus This way online casinos show appreciation for the new users, enabling them to try out the games without risking their own funds, which works great for both parties. These promotions are fairly popular in the online casino industry, especially among the upcoming casinos that are looking to attract more visitors A no deposit bonus functions similarly to store credit, allowing you to utilize it to try out casino games and slots for free, but with one limitation – you cannot cash out the bonus, since that would be taking advantage of the casino, and against the very purpose for which the bonus had been made in the first place.
How to get No Deposit Bonuses?
There are different no deposit bonuses out there depending on your casino of choice. However, the procedures for claiming them are usually very similar, as there are certain industry standards that most online casinos follow.
These are the correct steps you need to take if you want to get your no deposit bonus:
- Check the casino website – There is always a standardized set of steps of a series of instructions that are meant to guide you towards claiming your bonus. The best sites in the industry have impeccably presented information regarding their bonuses, so checking this section can be a great indicator of your future experience with them.
- Select a bonus – This may seem like an obvious step, but in the vast sea of online casinos, not every one of them will offer bonuses worthy of your time and attention. Make sure your list has more than enough potential candidates before you opt for one.
- Create an account – Once you have completed the initial steps, signing up and opening your profile is the next thing to do. That shouldn’t take too long since all you need to do is enter some basic personal information into the forms, and you’re done.
- Identity check – This step is pretty standard and usually takes less than a minute. Depending on the website, you can complete verification via email, SMS, or mobile phone. After that, your account is fully created and ready for further use.
- Bonus Code Activation – This step is optional, depending on the website. In case you require a code, simply enter it into the appropriate field and claim your well-earned no deposit bonus.
- Start having fun – Once you are registered and equipped with funds from no deposit bonus, there is nothing stopping you from playing all games available, and have the time of your life.
Different Types of No Deposit Bonus
As you probably know, all casino bonuses are promotional strategies used by online casinos to lure new players to check out their websites. No deposit bonuses are one marketing strategy that has consistently shown to be successful. Keep in mind that different game sites run deals in different ways, so you should exercise caution when using them.
It’s crucial to be aware that no deposit bonus offers take many different shapes, but they all allow you as a player to play your favorite games for real money without necessarily endangering your bankroll. Both new players and more experienced ones can both take advantage of these promotions. To access the promotions as a new player, you must create an account or use one of the offered codes from a third-party website or the gaming operator.
These benefits are offered by online gaming sites in the form of free spins, cash, and play time, all of which are designed to function in various ways. You must keep in mind that there are always wagering requirements associated with these deals.
1. Standard No Deposit Bonus
2. Bonus Cash
The majority of betting sites usually offer free credits without requiring a deposit from you. In essence, you can use this money to enjoy a variety of activities. Any gains from this benefit are treated as bonus cash, which must be wagered a specified number of times before becoming cashable funds.
There isn’t much difference between this bonus and the standard one, except in terms of the name and wagering requirements. Sometimes extra cash can be awarded alongside the deposits, so you should always read what type of bonus is presented on the website you’re logged into.
3. Free Spins
4. Free Playing Time Bonuses
These bonuses are given out in intervals of time and are also known as free time perks. Simply put, a gaming website allows you to spend between 30 and 60 minutes playing a variety of casino games with a predetermined number of chips. They typically outweigh all other no deposit bonuses in size. The profits are converted into bonus cash after your time is over and then added to your account balance. Additionally, there is a cap on how much of these winnings can be withdrew.
Before you can withdraw money from these promotions using your selected payment method, you must first meet the wagering criteria outlined in the promotion’s terms and conditions as well. Simply said, it indicates that you must fulfill all playthrough conditions in order to turn them into funds that may be withdrawn.
Where to get the best No Deposit Bonuses?
Since there are so many online gambling websites on the internet, the question arises – how to find the ones offering the best no deposit bonuses?
Luckily, we have extracted some of the sites that fall into this category and will make your gambling experience quite enjoyable to the point where you won’t have to look for another site anytime soon.
Take a look at our list down below and feel free to check all of the names from it so that you can make an informed and correct decision.
How to use No Deposit Bonuses?
Once you’ve claimed your no deposit bonus, your options are almost limitless. Almost all online casinos allow access to all games, except those that, due to their nature, are not available for play with bonus funds. These are mostly live table games that involve real money as well as opponent money, so it would not be fair to use no deposit bonuses for more than obvious reasons.
Despite this, there are still more than enough options to have fun and earn money using funds from the no deposit bonus. All the money you earn is fully available to you in terms of withdrawal. Some online casinos have special conditions for cashing out funds won by investing no deposit bonuses. Those special terms are called “wagering requirements”, meaning that you cannot make a withdrawal until you’ve met the certain amount of winnings. Once you’ve passed their threshold, you can withdraw your money at will.
In terms of distributing your no deposit bonus funds, the smartest thing to do is not putting everything on a single wager. That is the fastest way to lose your bonus and ruin the beginning of your online gambling experience.
The best approach is the long-term one. Learn as much as you can about the games, be aware of the statistics, make sure you’ve done your “homework”, take calculated risks without compromising your whole balance, and stay updated with your casino’s latest rules, guidelines and offers.